There are lots of reasons why you might feel stressed and why people handle stress differently
- Stress might run in your family â€“ a mixture of your nature and how you were brought up.
- Often many things contribute, e.g. relationships, physical health, money, employment, stressful events in your life
- A build-up of pressure and daily demands can lead to stress. This may happen if you are feeling run down or not eating or sleeping properly.
- How we make sense of things and view ourselves
- How good we are at dealing with pressure
- Happy events.e.g. having a baby, getting married, a new job