What can I do to help myself?
There are lots of things that you can do yourself to lift your mood
- Mental health Apps (e.g. NHS choices)
- Self-help books
- Online self-help packages, e.g beating the blues
- Support groups. E.g. community and hobby groups
- Keeping connected to other people, see link www.nhs.uk/livewell/emotionalhealth
- Life changes, such as getting a regular good night’s sleep, keeping to a healthy diet, reducing your alcohol intake and getting regular exercise, can be effective in helping you feel healthier and more relaxed.